- 2005 to 2016 – Mr. Harrelson COO and Co-Funder of Pediatria Health Care, LLC.
- Grew and acquired up to 18 PPEC and 19 pediatric private duty locations throughout 6 states with combined revenues of $50M.
- Oversaw and managend the sale of Pediatria to EPIC Healthcare of approximately $50M.
- Prior to Pediatria, was EVP of Acquisitions and Development for Pediatric services of America.
- BS in Allied Health Sciences, Major in Respiratory Care, Georgia State University.
- Mr. Rosenberg has funded over $100M in multiple organizations including healthcare, technology, and supply chain spaces.
- Began his financial career with Smith Barney and quickly grew his team to one of the largest financial management groups in Southwest Florida.
- In 2004, he ventured out and funded Phoenix Capital Opportunity Fund, a private equity fund, which he retired from in 2013.
- BS in Finance frome the University of Notre Dame.
Chairman of the Board
- Bob Moxley is a Florida businessman, investor, and entrepreneur with over 40 years of experience in the health care industry.
- Founder and Chairman of the Board of infinity Home Care, which sold in 2015 for $63M to Amedisys Home Care.
- Founder and President of PRN Private Nursing Care.
- Other successes include Founder and President of Bomox, Inc.(consultant to healthcare executives and institutions) and VP of Sales and Marketing for Lincare (LNCR).
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Janet Huffman has over 15 years experience in analyzing neends and creating unique business solutions design to yield profitable outcomes in Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Multi-Specialty Medical Practice, Radiology, Hospitalists, Real Estatem Construction, Propetry Management, Advertising, Web Design and Marketing.
- Formerly CFO for signature HomeNow and VP of Finance for Family Home Health.
- Along with Financial Management responsibilities, also held Business Analyst and Regional Director fo Operations roles with Infinity HomeCare.
Chief Strategic Officer
- Ken is a dynamic Marketing and Managend Care Executive, having launched industry-first products and services that create business value and enable record-setting multimillion-dollar revenue growth. By delivering a mix of sales strategy and operational excellence, he expands organizational capability and strengthens competitive edge in highly regulated healhcare environments.
- Ken is known as an open and collaborative leader who instills vision for growth among large external sales forces, relationship building with third-party commercial/goverment payers, and fostering mutual respect among stakeholders.
- Ken has optimized results by crafting targeted messaging and marketing and navigating complex health plans with Medicaid/Medicare and top contracted payers, including United Health Care, Anthem Blue Crosse/BlueShield, Cigna, Aetna, Humana, Centence Corporation, Amerigroup and AmeriHealth.
Sarah Smith, RN, BSN, MPA
Senior Vice President of Business Strategy
- Sarah is a Health Executive and Registered Nurse with sales and business development experience and more then 20 years of health care experience.
- Her experience includes mergers and acquisitions, integration of acquired companies. Healthcare products and program management. Clients facing workg with health plans nationally. Social Media management experience to developing, brading and launching clinical programs and services.
- Sarah has an extensive sales, leadership and management background with proven success in all of these areas.
- As a Registered Nurse in the state of Michigan most of her clinical experience has been with maternal infant health, Pediatrics and public health
Senior Vice President Clinical Development
- Nancy is an innovative and passionate Registered Nurse executive with over 35 years of experience in health care, health care management, hospital and community-based operations.
- Nancy has extensive experience in the planning, development, operations, management and staff training of Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Centers.
- As part of an executive management team for a pediatric health care company, Nancy was involved in the planning, development, start-up, operations, operations management, leadership and staff training for fourteen Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care (PPEC) Centers in four states, over a period of seven years.
- Some of Nancy’s professional experience includes:
- Health Care Consultant for pediatric providers, individuals and families in multiple states
- Consultant/Compliance Auditor for Florida PPEC provider; July 2018
- Consultant for the planning, development and licensing of Florida PPEC; Nov. 2017-present
- Consultant/Compliance Auditor for Pennsylvania PPEC on provisional license; established plan of correction to include training, education and tools for reestablishing and maintaining licensure in good standing; Sept. 2016-Oct. 2016
- Advocate for the medically complex child; research the reduction and denial of healthcare services to medically complex children in Georgia after the closing of 11 PPECs; formation of Advocacy group to meet with and educate state legislators; Oct. 2015-Oct. 2017